I'm a Romanian programmer and game developer living in Prague, Czech Republic. I graduated Computer Science in 2013.
To describe myself briefly: I think of myself as a calm, quiet, analytic, rational and understanding person. I'm passionate about many things, including Science and Technology, Computers, Electronics, Gadgets, Hacking, Video Games, Humor, Movies and Music.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator tells me my personality is ISFJ-A, but not far from ISTJ-A.
- "Mihail Kogalniceanu" High-School, Vaslui, Romania, Math - Computer Science specialization.
- Faculty of Computer Science, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania.
MeritsWhile in school and high-school I participated at over 20 informatics and electronics competitions.
Some of the most significant achievements are:
- Qualified for the National Olympiad of Informatics for 8 years
- Ranked 3rd at the National Olympiad of Informatics, Focsani, 2003 (5th grade)
- Ranked 4th at the National Olympiad of Informatics, Cluj-Napoca, 2007 (9th grade)
- Ranked 1st at the Electronics Contest, Constanta, 2009 (11th grade)
I work as a C++ game developer for an awesome factory building game called Factorio. For more information about the game, visit www.factorio.com.
Previously I worked as a Unity mobile game developer at Neurosoftware/Charge Studios, a small company from Romania.
- Electronics. I like to build all kinds of electronic gadgets.
Arduino, Raspberry Pi and AVR microcontrollers in general are the things I like to work with.
- RC Helicopters and RC Cars.
- Gaming. If you see "Twinsen" in a game, that might be me.